ABS is tough, has a high impact resistance making it a great choice for 3D printing. It also easily extrudes from the printer's nozzles which makes it an easy material to work with.
ABS is a great choice for printing plastic parts, moving parts, kitchen appliances, electronic housings and toys.
ABS has a high melting point and requires a heated surface or bed.
|Durable and strong||Petroleum-based, therefore non-biodegradable|
|Flexible and lightweight||Needs high temperature to reach melting point|
|Cheapest thermoplastic available||Creates unpleasant fumes in poorly ventilated spaces|
- Nozzle Temperature: 215-245 Degrees
- Density: 1.02+/-0.02g/gm3
- Melt Flow Rate: 30g+/-1.2g/min (200 degrees, 5kg)
- Water absorption: <0.25%
- Tensile Strength: >45 MPa
- Elongation at break: > 35.3%
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Bubble: 100% No Bubbles
- Net Weight: 1kg (length: 340m)
- Coil Size: Diameter-200mm; Hight: 66mm; Coil Hole: 56mm
- Temperature of hot bed > 90 degrees
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.