BTT SKR MINI E3 V2.0 is a customized motherboard for Ender3 printer launched by the 3D printing team of Shenzhen BIGTREE technology co., LTD., which can perfectly replace the motherboard of the original Ender3 printer.
1) Use MP1584EN power chip, support 12-24V power input, the maximum output current can reach 2.5A;
2) The hot bed MOS tube uses WSK220N04, low on-resistance, larger heat dissipation area, and reduce heat generation;
3) Onboard Sensorless homing function, which can be used by plugging in the jump cap;
4) Optimize the PCB board and frame to avoid the phenomenon of screw hole gap and screws hitting components;
5) Support BLtouch, filament detection, BTT UPS 24V V1.0, BTT Relay V1.2, etc .;
6) Onboard EEPROM: AT24C32;
7) Add parallel double Z-axis interface;
8) Increase the board layer: 4 layer board;
9) Increase the heat dissipation area of the back driver and strengthen the heat dissipation capacity
10) Two CNC fan interfaces;
11) Increase the distance between the driving chip and the components to avoid the trouble caused by the heat sink;
12) Add protection device to the thermistor interface;
13) 5V power supply with BLtouch, TFT and RGB interfaces is optional;
14) The driver shares a physical UART port, which saves IO and enhances stability.
Appearance size: 100.75 * 70.25mm
Installation size: check BTT
SKR MINI E3 V2.0 SIZE.pdf for details
Layer: 4 layers
MCU: ARM Cortex
Power input: DC 12 / 24V
Logic voltage: 3.3V
Motor driver: UART mode of onboard TMC2209;
Motor drive interface: XM, YM, ZAM, ZBM, EM
Temperature sensor interface: TH0, THB, 2 channels 100K NTC (thermal resistance)
Display: 2.4 inch TFT, 3.5 inch TFT, Ender3 original LCD12864 screen, etc.
PC communication interface: mini
USB B type, easy to plug and unplug
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.