The corner reflector antenna is commonly used for higher gain applications in the 406 - 470 Mhz range. The antenna has a larger beam widths than Yagi directional antennas.
- Frequency: 406 – 470 MHz
- Nominal Gain: 9 dBi
- VSWR: ≤ 1,5:1
- Polarisation: Vertical or Horizontal
- H Plane 3dB Beam Width: 54° deg
- E Plane 3dB Beam Width: 72° deg
- Front-to-back ratio: > 25 dB
- Rated power: 150 W
- Impedance: 50 Ω
- Termination: N-Type female
- Surge Protection: All metal parts directly grounded
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.