This is a simple 2 phase hybrid stepper motor. It has a 3.5kg high torque output and can be used for CNC machines and 3D printers.
The motor is highly recommended by DFRobot and has been used on their own 3d printers 24 hours 5 days a week for 3 months without any problems.
The motor comes with a 4 pin JST connector with a 50cm cable.
- Model No: 42BYGH40-1.8-22A
- Step Angle (degrees) : 1.8
- 2 Phase
- Rated Voltage : 3.4V
- Current : 1.7A/PHASE
- Holding Torque : 3.5kg*cm (48.6 oz/in)
- Detent Torque: 180g*cm
- 5mm (0.2") Diameter Drive Shaft
- Winding resistance: 2±10% Ω/PHASE
- Winding inductance: 2±20% mH/PHASE
- Max flux linkage: 1.8 Vs
- Maximum Detent Torque: 0.016 N.M
- Total inertia (kg.m.m): 3.5 Kg.m.m
- Total friction (kg.m/s): 4 Kg.m/s
- Step Angle Accuracy : ±5% (full step, no load)
- Temperature Rise: 80°C Max.(rated current,2 phase on)
- Ambient Temperature: -20°C~+50°C
- Insulation Class: B
- Life: 6000 hours
- Cable Length:50cm
- Weight: 270 gram
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.