The OKdo Raspberry Pi 4 4GB Model B Starter Kit is an exclusive 8-piece kit that includes everything you need to start discovering the world of the Raspberry Pi. It includes essential hardware in a single box, access to an online step-by-step guide, and projects to get up and running faster than ever, effortlessly.
Each kit contains the best performing Raspberry Pi 4 Model B board along with a reliable power supply, 2 X micro HDMI cables for dual display, SD Card Reader and a 32GB micro SD card with NOOBS operating system preloaded. As well as 3 x heat sinks and a unique aluminum case with an inbuilt fan for better thermal management. With all of the most current components on the market included in this Raspberry Pi 4 kit, it’s perfect for anyone interested in electronics at any level of experience, even beginners.
What's in the box?
- Raspberry Pi 4 Model B 4GB board.
- 5.1v Power supply with 4 x interchangeable mains adaptors.
- USB to USB-C cable with in-line switch.
- 2 x Micro HDMI to HDMI cables.
- SanDisk 3D Gen3 X3 256Gb 2-Plane NAND Flash Die for 32GB MicroSD Card. (with NOOBS 3.1.1 preloaded)
- SD card reader.
- 3 x Heat sinks.
- Aluminum Raspberry Pi case with an integrated fan.
The Raspberry Pi
Raspberry Pi’s are compact computer boards roughly the size of a credit card, offering endless opportunities. The Pi was first designed to be a user-friendly alternative to more complicated computer boards but giving the same high specification output, allowing for the customer to do whatever they want with it. Whether you’re planning on introducing programming to children, or an engineer looking to make a complex-controlled system, simply plug into a monitor, keyboard, mouse and power supply and you’re ready to go.
The Raspberry Pi 4 is uniquely designed with high specifications to allow the product to carry out multiple tasks for increased usability:
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711 Processor Quad-core A72 (ARM v8) 64-bit SoC
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.0WiFi: 2.4GHz/5.0GHz IEEE 802.11ac
- Ethernet: Gigabit Ethernet
- USB: 2 x USB 2.0 ports, 2 x USB 3.0 ports
- Connection: 40-pin GPIO Header
- HDMI: 2 x micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- Video: 2-lane MIPI DSI display port, 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- Audio: 4 Pole stereo output and composite video port
- Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode), H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode. OpenGL ES 3.0 graphics.
- Storage: microSD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power: 5v DC via USB-C Connector (min 3A), 5v DC via GPIO header. POE enabled (PoE HAT required)
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C
This slick protective case made from aluminium includes 3 heat sinks and an integrated fan to ensure the Pi 4 stays cool and runs at maximum efficiency. Cut-outs are made on the case for the dual micro HDMI, Audio/Video, USB and Ethernet ports, as well as the USB-C power connector and access to the MicroSD card.
You won’t be able to forget about this kit… With 4GB LPDDR4 SDRAM built on-board and a 32GB MicroSD card also included, this kit ensures speed and versatility. The 32GB card included meets the SD 5.1 Standard and has an R/W performance: up to 100/25MB/s.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.