The pi-top  Expansion Plate is a versatile interface for any project. It delivers a range of voltages (up to 12 volts) and includes everything you need to drive the motors and servos in this kit. Includes an IMU with accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer. The pi-top  Expansion Plate plugs and plays seamlessly with the pi-top  Robotics Kit and pi-top , which functions as the robot’s brain.
- Integrated high accuracy 9DoF IMU with accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer
- Connectors for official Raspberry Pi camera (CSI) and display (DSI)
- Full Raspberry 40-pin GPIO socket
- 2x USB 2.0 ports
- 8x digital and 4x analog sensor ports
- 4x 6P 12V DC motor ports: H-Bridge closed-loop control with two independent hall effect sensor readings per motor giving double accuracy
- 4x 3P servo motor ports: open-loop position control with PWM pin
- USB-C PD port for power: use a standard 15V USB-C battery pack for extra port
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.