Polylactic acid (PLA) is the most popular printing filament used today. PLA is easy to print with, has a lower printing temperature than ABS and doesn't warp easily. PLA is a biodegradable thermoplastic and is more environmentally friendly.
When shouldn't I use PLA:
PLA is brittle, so avoid using it when making items that might bent, twist or drop repeatedly (e.g. a phone cover).
PLA should also not be used for high temperature applications above 60 degrees.
- Dimensions: 255x120x230mm
- Density: 1.25+/-0.05g/gm3
- Melt Flow Rate: 5-7g/min
- Water absorption: 0.5%
- Tensile Strength: >60 MPa
- Flexural Modulus: >60 MPa
- Elongation at break: > 3%
- Diameter: 1.75mm
- Bubble: 100% No Bubbles
- Net Weight: 1kg (length: 340m)
- Coil Size: Diameter-200mm; Hight: 66mm; Coil Hole: 56mm
- Temperature: PLA doesn't require heated bed
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.