Here comes the 4th generation Raspberry Pi model B of popular Raspberry Pi family! Compared to the prior-generation Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+, Pi 4B offers significantly increases in processor speed, multimedia performance, memory, and connectivity. For the end user, Raspberry Pi 4 Model B provides desktop performance comparable to entry-level x86 PC systems, which could let you enjoy smooth and high-quality experience! Raspberry Pi 4B includes a high-performance 64-bit quad-core processor, and features dual-display support at resolutions up to 4K via a pair of micro-HDMI ports, hardware video decode at up to 4Kp60, up to 4GB of RAM, dual-band 2.4/5.0 GHz wireless LAN, Bluetooth 5.0, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and PoE capability (via a separate PoE HAT add-on).
- Processor: Broadcom BCM2711, quad-core Cortex-A72 (ARM v8)
- 64-bit SoC @ 1.5GHz
- Memory: 1GB, 2GB or 4GB LPDDR4 (depending on model)
- Connectivity: 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n/ac wireless LAN,
- Bluetooth 5.0, BLE Gigabit Ethernet
- 2 × USB 3.0 ports
- 2 × USB 2.0 ports.
- GPIO: Standard 40-pin GPIO header
- (fully backwards-compatible with previous boards)
- Video & Sound: 2 × micro HDMI ports (up to 4Kp60 supported)
- 2-lane MIPI DSI display port
- 2-lane MIPI CSI camera port
- 4-pole stereo audio and composite video port
- Multimedia: H.265 (4Kp60 decode);
- H.264 (1080p60 decode, 1080p30 encode);
- OpenGL ES, 3.0 graphics
- SD card support: Micro SD card slot for loading operating system and data storage
- Input power: 5V DC via USB-C connector (minimum 3A1)
- 5V DC via GPIO header (minimum 3A1)
- Power over Ethernet (PoE)–enabled (requires separate PoE HAT)
- 5V 3A Power Input
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.