- Arduino UNO compatible board(ATmega328p based Seeeduino Lotus) + 10 most commonly used Arduino modules
- All modules are pre-wired, no breadboard and jumper cables required
- 74 pages PDF wiki + 12 step by step project tutorials
- Super friendly to beginner and STEAM education
- Compatible with over 300 Grove modules
Learning new things is always difficult, and it's the same for Arduino beginners. You need to learn hardware knowledge, programming code, need to know connection methods of various complex interfaces, and even need to master welding skills. Tons of things are needed before you actually start learning Arduino programming. Well, we feel your pain, so we made the Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino®, it will bring you the simplest way to get started with Arduino.
Unlike most kits, the Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino is an all-in-one kit, no breadboard, no soldering, even no wiring is needed. We cut all those muss and fuss, aiming to give you the best experience, you only need to focus on coding and Arduino Learning. The kit is powered by one Arduino compatible Board (Seeeduino Lotus) together with 10 additional Grove Arduino sensors all in one piece of the board.
All the modules have been connected to the Seeeduino(Microcontroller) through the PCB stamp holes so no Grove cables are needed to connect. This is perfect for educational fields where frustrating wiring and soldering is no longer needed.
Of course, you can also take the modules out and use Grove cables to connect the modules. You can build any Arduino project you like with this Grove Beginner Kit For Arduino®.
Make your own Grove Beginner Kit with Geppetto
We've also got more advanced learning content for you. You can easily customize your own Beginner Kit with Geppetto.
Geppetto and Seeed have jointly released the Seeed Design Library. So you don't have to know how to draw schematics and PCBs, you can easily customize your own Beginner Kit with a simple drag and drop. For more detail, please check.
Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino Geppetto Guide
If you need a beginner kit with a large 16x2 LCD display, you can check the older version Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino. Meanwhile, if you are interested in the servo and relay, want to do more machinery-related projects, we have Grove - Starter Kit for Arduino for you.
What is Grove?
Grove makes it easier to connect, experiment, and simplify the prototyping process. No jumpers or soldering required. We have developed more than 300 Grove modules, covering a wide range of applications that can fulfill a variety of needs. Not only are these open hardware, but we also have open-source software.
- Suitable for Arduino beginners
- Suitable for STEAM teaching
- Suitable for getting started with open-source hardware and Arduino coding
Included in Kit:
- Grove Beginner Kit For Arduino Board x 1
- Micro USB Cable x 1
- Grove Cables x 6
- Grove - LED x 1
- Grove - Buzzer x 1
- Grove - OLED Display 0.96" x 1
- Grove - Button x 1
- Grove - Rotary Potentiometer x 1
- Grove - Light x 1
- Grove - Sound x 1
- Grove - Temperature & Humidity Sensor x 1
- Grove - Air Pressure Sensor x 1
- Grove - 3-Axis Accelerator x 1
- Seeeduino Lotus x 1
- Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino Wiki [PDF]
- Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino Schematic Design Files
- Sensor Datasheet
- Initial Arduino Firmware Demo
- Grove Beginner Kit For Arduino Resources in one(20200401)[7z]
- Grove Beginner Kit For Arduino FCC + SDOC Certificates
[Wiki] Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino
- This is the wiki page for this product, which will show you how to use the product, as well as details about the software and hardware.
- [Wiki] 【Video Course】Arduino for Beginners with Grove - Udemy
- The perfect course for beginners who want to learn electronics and programming without worrying about wires.
- [Wiki] 【Video Course】Arduino for Beginners with Grove - Techexplorations
- This course will introduce you to the Arduino by teaching you how to use all of the hardware that comes with the innovative Grove Beginner Kit for Arduino.
- [Wiki] Codecraft graphical programming course(EN)
- This course will walk you through the basics of using Grove Beginner Kit with Codecraft, a graphical programming environment based on Scratch 3.0.