The HC-SR501 auto-senses light in various applications (in house, basement, outdoor, warehouse, garage, etc,) for ventilator control, alarm, etc.
- Automatic infrared detection (LHI778 probe design)
Output goes high when objects enter the sensing range, and automatically returns to low when object leaves
- Optional photosensitive control
- Optional temperature compensation
- Trigger mode jumper
- L: Non-repeatable / delay mode: sensor goes low after the delay, regardless of the presence of the object.
- H: Repeatable: sensor stays high as long as any object is detected during the delay time.
- Wide operating voltage range
- Micro-amp power
- Output high signal: easy to achieve docking with the various types of circuit.
- Infrared technology (LHI778 probe design)
- high sensitivity | high reliability
- widely used especially for battery-powered products.
|Voltage||4.8 V – 20 V|
|Current (idle)||<50 µA|
|Logic output||3.3 V / 0 V|
|Delay time||0.3 s – 200 s, custom up to 10 min|
|Lock time||2.5 s (default)|
|Trigger||repeat : L = disable , H = enable|
|Sensing range||<120 °, within 7 m|
|Temperature||– 15 ~ +70 °C|
|Dimension||32 x 24 mm
screw-screw 28 mm, M2
Lens diameter: 23 mm