- Place the desoldering wick over the solder to be removed,then put the heated soldering iron tip onto the desoldering wick.The solder will be absorbed.
- Remove the desoldering wick after the solder has been absorbed.
- Cut off the used section of the wick using nippers.
- Repeat steps 1,2 and 3 if the solder is not removed completely.
- Absorption may differ depending on the type of solder.Sn63% and 60% (tin content) have good absorption ability.
- Type : CP-2015
- Length : 0.75M
- Width : 2.0mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.