Transistors are powerful electronic switches. These NPN transistors are very useful whenever we need to control medium-power electronics such as small motors, solenoids, or IR LEDs.
Each transistor is a general purpose amplifier, model 2N2222 and has a standard EBC pinout. They can switch up to 40V at peak currents of 1A (not continuously, just peak!), with a DC gain of about 100. They are you most general type of transistor and works great as an allrounder.
- Bi-Polar high current NPN Transistor
- DC Current Gain (hFE) is 100
- Continuous Collector current (IC) is 800mA
- Emitter Base Voltage (VBE) is 6V
- Collector Emitter Voltage (VCE) is 30V
- Base Current(IB) is 5mA maximum
- Available in To-92 Package
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.