- The water flow sensor is mainly composed of a brass valve body, a water flow rotor assembly and a Hall sensor.
- The magnetic rotor rotates and the rotation speed changes with the flow rate, and the Hall sensor outputs corresponding pulses
- The operating voltage: 5Vdc
- Maximum operating current: 15 mA (DC 5V)
- Working voltage range: DC 5~15 v
- Load capacity: ≤ 10 mA (DC 5V)
- Allowing pressure: pressure 1.75Mpa
- Temperature: -25~+80 °C
- External threads: 1/2" (15mm)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.