- The water flow sensor is mainly composed of a brass valve body, a water flow rotor assembly and a Hall sensor.
- The magnetic rotor rotates and the rotation speed changes with the flow rate, and the Hall sensor outputs corresponding pulses
- The rated voltage: 5Vdc
- Maximum operating current: 15 mA (DC 5V)
- Working voltage range: DC 5~15 v
- Load capacity: ≤ 10 mA (DC 5V)
- Allowing pressure: pressure 1.75Mpa
- Temperature: -25~+60 °C
- External threads: 1"
- Flow Rate: 2-50l/min
- Flow Pulse: (6*Q-8)=l/min +/- 5%