Stepper motors are hard to drive, but with this steper motor shield you can easily drive 2 stepper motors with just 6 digital I/O. The board is compatible with the Arduino Uno R3 and similiar micro controller boards.
Each stepper motor has a code switch for adjusting driving modes to obtain different rotational speeds. Interfaces of the board include extension channel Analog I/O, 8 channel Digital I/O and I2C.
- Input Voltage: 8.2-45 VDC
- Output current: 1.6 A (Limited)
- Working voltage: 3.3/5 V
- Driving pin: D4, D5, D6, D7, D8, D12
- Microstep resolutions: full, 1/2, 1/4, 1, 8, 1/16, 1/32
- Support Dual Bipolar Stepper Motor
- Support XBee interface
- Compatible with the Arduino UNO R3, Leonardo, Mega microcontroller
- Dimension: 83 * 55 * 25 mm/3.26 * 2.16 * 0.98 inches
- Weight: 48 g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.