This WiFi IoT module would be an excellent choice for IoT classroom teaching and smart home projects. It supports multiple programming platforms, such as MakeCode, Mind+, and Arduino IDE, and can also be used on various popular IoT platforms like Easy IoT, IFFTTT, ThingSpeak, SIoT. Besides that, the module is designed with easy-to-use Gravity interface and employs UART and I2C communication protocols. You can use it to build IoT projects with other mainboards like micro:bit, Arduino, STM32, etc.
- Support Arduino IDE programming, MakeCode and Mind+ Graphical Programming
- I2C and UART Communication
- Support Maincontroller Arduino, micro:bit, etc.
- Support protocols like MQTT, HTTP, etc. Work well with IoT platforms EasyIoT, IFTTT, ThingSpeak, etc.
- PH2.0-4P Gravity Interface
- Power Supply: 3.3V~5.5 V
- Communication: I2C, UART
- Wireless Mode: IEEE802.11b/g/n
- Encryption Type: WPA WPA2/WPA2–PSK
- WiFi Frequency: 2.4GHz
- Built-in Protocol: TCP/IP Protocol Stack
- Dimension: 37×32mm/1.46×1.26”
- Supported IoT Platforms: Easy IoT, IFFTTT, ThingSpeak, SIoT
- Supported Programming Platforms: Arduino IDE, MakeCode, Mind+