Keyestudio FSK wireless shield is long range transceiver based on Arduino open source platform . It can send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates, featuring high interference immunity and low current consumption in communication.
In addition, it can be applied to multiple wireless sensors and network applications, such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, smart phone detection, building automation, and so on.
It also supports FSK mode like WMBus and IEEE802.15.4g system. Simultaneously, this board delivers exceptional phase noise, selectivity, receiver linearity and IIP3 for significantly lower current consumption than competing devices.
- Compatible with 3.3v or 5v I/O Arduino Board.
- Frequency Band: 868 MHZ
- Low power consumption
- Compatible with Arduino Leonardo, Uno, Mega, DUE
- External Antenna via I-Pex connector
The communication distance is 200-500 meters in an outdoor barrier-free state, and the maximum distance after adjustment with a directional antenna is 5000 meters.
- 68 dB maximum link budget.
- +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs.
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm.
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm.
- Excellent blocking immunity.
- Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention.
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
- Preamble detection.
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI.
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator.
More information can be found here
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.