The TF card is the most commonly used storage element for interactive media devices. Keyestudio micro TFT card read-write module uses SPI communication to read or write data to the TF card.
When using, we just insert the TF card into the TFT card socket, connect the keyestudio MicroSD module to the MCU, and then read/write the TF card through programming.
The module comes with two 3mm fixing holes, easy to fix it to other devices.
- Input voltage: DC 5V
- Operating voltage: DC 3.3V
- Working current: about 10mA
- Maximum power: 0.1W
- Operating temperature range: -25℃ to 70℃
- Interface type: 7-pin header with a pitch of 2.54mm
- Positioning hole diameter: 3mm
- TF card socket: self-popping
- Dimensions: 34mm*28mm*6mm
- Weight: 4.1g
- Environmental attributes: ROHS