ABS is a very popular material due to its low cost and good mechanical properties. ABS is known for its toughness and impact resistance, allowing you to print durable parts that will hold up to extra usage and wear.
- Base Polymer: Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene (ABS)
- Net Weight: 1 KG
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 KG
- Diameter: 1.75mm with a tolerance of ± 0.05mm
- Spool Size: diameter 200mm, inner hub 58mm & Width 55mm
- Print Temperature: 220 – 250 °C, dependent on printer model
- Heat Bed temperature: 95 – 110 °C
- Fan: Off
- Enclosure: Yes (Recommended)
- Bed Adhesion: SA Filament Bed Adhesive / Magigoo / ABS Slurry / Kapton tape
- Post Processing: Acetone Vaping
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.