Solar Energy Wind Belt Charging Constant Current Constant Voltage Power Supply Module LM2596 2577
- Minimum voltage difference: 2V
- Output power: natural cooling 15W
- Conversion efficiency: 80% (the higher the output voltage, the higher the efficiency)
- Operating Temperature: Industrial (-40 ? to +85 ?) (ambient temperature more than 40C, lower power use, or add heat sink)
- Full load temperature rise: 45 C
- Indicator: CC indicator is Red, charging indicator is Red, charging completed the indicator is Blue.
- Output short circuit protection: Yes, constant current.
- Connect method: Can solder on the PCB with wire directly
- Input: IN+ input Positive is, IN- input negative
- Output: OUT+ output is positive, OUT- output negative
- Module Size: 50 x 37 x 13mm
- High-power LED constant current driver.
- Lithium batteries (including ferroelectric), 4V, 6V, 12V, 14V, 24V battery charging, nickel-cadmium nickel-metal hydride batteries (battery) charge.
- Solar panels, wind generator voltage regulator circuit board power supply, such as automatic buck regulator circuit.
- Make sure of the voltage and current of the battery you need to charge
- Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer to make sure the output Voltage is about 5V(about).
- Use the multimeter in 10A current scale to measure output short-circuit current, and adjust the current potentiometer to make sure the output current to the expected charging current value
- The charge current of transfer lamp is default 0.1 times of the charging current (constant current value)
- Adjust the constant voltage potentiometer to make sure the output Voltage is up to floating Voltage.
- Connected to the battery and try to charging (for previous 5 steps, module input terminal is connected to power source, output load is NOT connected to batteries).