TMC2209 is an ultra silent motor driver IC for two phase stepper motors. Its
continuous drive current is 2A and peak current is 2.8A. Compared with TMC2208,
the driving current of this IC is not only improved by 0.6a 0.8a, but also this IC
increases the function of locked motor test.
- Voltage Range : 4.75V 28V DC
- This IC have some patent technologies:
™ (highly dynamic motor control
™ (ultra quiet technology)
er ™ (microstep
™ (locked motor test)
™ (current dynamic
- The Flexible microPlyer interpolation unit can provide 256 microsteps .
Stallguard4 ™ locked motor test can provide an abnormal signal when the motor rotates abnormally. CoolStep ™ current dynamic control can save 75% energy. The sinusoidal control can be perfectly realized even in the system with limited pulse frequency. Since stealthChop2 ™ ultra quiet technology is widely used in 3D printing, the design of these components is also compatible with existing 3D
printer electronic devices, and it eliminates the expensive cost of redesigning. The module has a standard step/dir interface, it's easy to use.
- Product size 15.24mm*20.32mm
- Power voltage VM 4.75V 28V DC
- Peak current 2.8A
- Current RMS 2A
- Microstep setting 2 、 4 、 8 、 16 can be divided into 256 parts
- Max microstep 256
- Operating mode STEP/DIR or UART
Drive Size and Cooling Pad Size
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.