The ultrasonic sensor determines the distance to the target by measuring the time between the sending of an ultrasonic pulse and the reception of the reflection. The sensor has a maximum distance of 4.5m and a blind distance of 28cm.
The sensor electronics is enclosed making it water and dust proof. The sensor communicates using an asynchronous serial interface communicating at 9600bps.
- Operating Voltage: 5V
- Average Current: <8mA
- Peak Current: ≤50mA
- Blind Zone Distance: 28cm
- Detection Range (Flat Object): 28-450cm
- Output: UART
- Duty Circle: 100ms
- Probe Center Frequency: 40K±1.0KHZ
- Operating Temperature: -15~60℃
- Storage Temperature: -25~80℃
- Operating Humidity: ≤80%
- Storage Humidity: ≤90%
- Waterproof Grade: IP67
- ME007YS waterproof ultrasonic sensor
- PH2.0-4P connector
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.