Great for quickly plugging parts together without needing a soldering iron. By plugging in jumper wires and component leads you can build simple circuits on a breadboard very quickly.
- Solderless Breadboard - 830 Tie Points consists of: 630 Tie-Point Terminal Strip, 200 Tie-Point Distribution Strips.
- 126 separate 5 point terminals, plus 4 horizontal bus lines (Power Lines) of 50 test points each.
- Each point is identified with letters across the top and number down the side
- Accepts most electronic components, including integrated circuits and transistors for digital and/or analog circuitry.
- Component lead bender for easier insertion
- Pins are identified by numbered rows and columns
- Use to breadboard and debug circuit designs
- Low static, plastic body
- Breadboard size: 165mm (L) x 55mm (W)
- This white breadboard has a self-adhesive on the back.