The Adafruit Feather M0 RFM96 LoRa Radio 433 MHz is part of the feather range of development boards from Adafruit.
At the Feather M0's heart is an ATSAMD21G18 ARM Cortex M0 processor, clocked at 48 MHz and at 3.3V logic, the same one used in the new Arduino Zero. This chip has a whopping 256K of FLASH (8x more than the Atmega328 or 32u4) and 32K of RAM (16x as much)! This chip comes with built in USB so it has USB-to-Serial program & debug capability built in with no need for an FTDI-like chip.
To make it easy to use for portable projects, we added a connector for any of our 3.7V Lithium polymer batteries and built in battery charging. You don't need a battery, it will run just fine straight from the micro USB connector. But, if you do have a battery, you can take it on the go, then plug in the USB to recharge. The Feather will automatically switch over to USB power when its available. We also tied the battery thru a divider to an analog pin, so you can measure and monitor the battery voltage to detect when you need a recharge.
- Measures 51mm x 23mm x 8mm without headers soldered in
- Weighs only 5.8 grams
- ATSAMD21G18 @ 48MHz with 3.3V logic/power
- No EEPROM
- 3.3V regulator with 500mA peak current output
- USB native support, comes with USB bootloader and serial port debugging
- You also get tons of pins - 20 GPIO pins
- Hardware Serial, hardware I2C, hardware SPI support
- 8 x PWM pins
- 10 x analog inputs
- 1 x analog output
- Built in 100mA lipoly charger with charging status indicator LED
- Pin #13 red LED for general purpose blinking
- Power/enable pin
- 4 mounting holes
- Reset button
The LoRa radios are not good for transmitting audio or video, but they do work quite well for small data packet transmission when you need more range than 2.4 GHz (BT, BLE, WiFi, ZigBee).
- SX127x LoRa® based module with SPI interface
- Packet radio with ready-to-go Arduino libraries
- Uses the license-free ISM bands (ITU "Europe" @ 433MHz and ITU "Americas" @ 900MHz)
- +5 to +20 dBm up to 100 mW Power Output Capability (power output selectable in software)
- ~300uA during full sleep, ~120mA peak during +20dBm transmit, ~40mA during active radio listening.
- Simple wire antenna or spot for uFL connector
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.