This is a small size and cost-effective Bluetooth 4.2 Audio Receiver module with dual 5W power amplifier circuits. It supports auto-reconnect and can be powered by micro USB or 3.7V lithium battery. The module can be turned into a stereo Bluetooth speaker when connected with two speakers. Also, you can connect the board to a computer via USB to use it as a sound card.
After the power is turned on, the blue indicator flashes quickly, and then the module enters the Bluetooth mode; After playing the “Beep”, it goes into the pairing mode, waiting for pairing; Turn on the Bluetooth of a phone, “MH-M38”(module Bluetooth name) will be searched and displayed, click “MH-M38” to connect to the board. It connects successfully with a Beep. When the indicator is always on, you can play your music on the phone, and the indicator keeps slowly blinking when playing music.
1. Since there is no lithium battery protection circuit on the decoder board, it is recommended to use this module with a Lipo Charger board.
2. Pay attention to the electrostatic protection. Since the Bluetooth chip is very sensitive to static electricity, you must discharge the static electricity on your hand to avoid causing damage to the chip when touching it with a bare hand.
3. Bluetooth antenna signal is easy to be influenced by high-frequency or strong electromagnetic signal, so please try to keep the module away from radio transmitting devices, and this board should not be placed close to any metal objects.
The module already has dual 5W power amplifier circuits, so please do not connect the external power amplifier with this board. The negative poles of two power amplifier circuits should not be connected together, otherwise, it will destroy the power amplifier chip.
- Power Supply: 3.7V-5V
- Bluetooth Version: 4.2
- Transmission Distance: 15m（Visible）
- Audio Decoding: WAV, APE, FLAC, MP3
- Match Speaker: 2-8Ω, 3-5W (4Ω5W speaker is recommended )
- Dimension: 20*45mm/0.79*1.77”
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.