The DS3234 is a low-cost, extremely accurate SPI™ bus real-time clock (RTC) with an integrated temperature-compensated crystal oscillator (TCXO) and crystal. The DS3234 incorporates a precision, temperature-compensated voltage reference and comparator circuit to monitor VCC. The device switches to the backup supply input and maintains accurate timekeeping when main power to the device is interrupted. The integration of the crystal resonator enhances the long-term accuracy of the device as well as reduces the piece-part count in a manufacturing line. The DS3234 is available in commercial and industrial temperature ranges, and is offered in an industry-standard 300-mil, 20-pin SO package.
- Accuracy ±2ppm from 0°C to +40°C
- Accuracy ±3.5ppm from -40°C to +85°C
- Battery Backup Input for Continuous Timekeeping
- Operating Temperature Range: 0°C to +70°C
- Low-Power Consumption
- Real-Time Clock Counts Seconds, Minutes, Hours, Day, Date, Month, and Year with Leap Year. Compensation Valid Up to 2099
- Two Time-of-Day Alarms
- Programmable Square-Wave Output
- Digital Temp Sensor Output: ±3 Accuracy
- 300-Mil, 20-Pin SO Package
- Underwriters Laboratories Recognized
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.