Arduino has a small amount of data storage space, The Arduino UNO has 32k. It doesn't have enough space if you want to store a lot of data. Therefore, we need to add an EEPROM Data Storage Module to increase its storage space. The EEPROM Data Storage Module transmit data to Arduino UNO using I2C Protocol. It used 24LC256 256K I2C CMOS Serial EEPROM provided by Microchip Technology Inc. 24LC256 is a 32K x 8(256Kbit) Serial Electrically Erasable Programmable Read - Only Memory. It can also be used with the Interface shield board by I2C on Board.
- Power Supply:2.5V ~5.5V
- Low-Power CMOS Technology
- Read current: 400 uA max. at 5.5V, 400 kHz
- Standby current: 1 uA max. at 3.6V, I-temp
- Interface: I2C Protocol,2-Wire Serial Interface
- EEPROM: 32K x 8 (256 Kbit)
- Size: 30.00*21.05（mm）
- Mounting Hole Dia: 3.5mm
- Ambient temperature with power applied: -40℃~+125℃
- Weight: 10g
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.