This module uses 24 high-precision A / D converter chip hx711, is designed for high-precision electronic scale and design, with two analog channel input, the internal integration of a gain programmable amplifier 128. Input circuit can be configured to provide an electrical bridge bridge voltage (such as pressure, weight) sensor model is an ideal high-precision, low-cost sampling front-end module.
- Two selectable differential input channels
- On-chip active low noise PGA with selectable gain of 32, 64 and 128
- On-chip power supply regulator for load-cell and ADC analog power supply
- On-chip oscillator requiring no external component with optional external crystal
- On-chip power-on-reset
- Simple digital control and serial interface: pin-driven controls, no programming needed
- Selectable 10SPS or 80SPS output data rate
- Simultaneous 50 and 60Hz supply rejection
- Current consumption including on-chip analog power supply regulator: normal operation < 1.5mA, power down < 1uA
- Operation supply voltage range: 2.6 ~ 5.5V
- Operation temperature range: -40 ~ +85℃
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.