This is a 20x4 Arduino compatible LCD display module with high speed I2C interface. It is able to display 20x4 characters on two lines, white characters on blue background.
Generally, LCD display will run out of Arduino pin resource. It needs 6 digital pins and 2 power pin for a LCD display. If you want to build a robot project, it will be a problem with Arduino UNO and LCD display.
This I2C 20x4 LCD display module is designed for Arduino microcontroller. It is using I2C communication interface, With this I2C interface, only 2 lines (I2C) are required to display the information on any Arduino based projects. It will save at least 4 digital / analog pins on Arduino. All connector are standard XH2.54 (Breadboard type). You can connect it with jumper wire directly.
- I2C Address: 0x20-0x27(0x20 default)
- Number of Characters: 20 characters x 4 Lines
- Blue LED backlight with white char color
- Adjustable contrast
- Supply voltage: 5V(via Pin) 3.3V(via IDC10)
- Interface: I2C/TWI x1,IDC10 x2
- View direction: Wide viewing angle
- Dot size: 0.55 x 0.55 mm(0.02x0.02")
- Dot pitch: 0.60 x 0.60 mm(0.023x0.023")
- Character size: 2.96 x 4.75 mm(0.11x0.19")
- Character pitch: 3.55 x 5.35 mm(0.14x0.21")
- Size: 98x60x24mm(3.86x2.36x0.94")