Keyestudio MAX6675 K-Thermocouple-to-Digital Converter module can independently perform functions of signal amplification, cold-junction compensation, linearization, AD conversion and digital SPI Serial output.
MAX6675 is integrated with cold-junction compensation circuit, with simple 3-bit SPI-Compatible Serial Interface, digitalizing the signal from a type-K thermocouple and output in a 12-bit resolution. This converter resolves temperatures to 0.25, allowing readings as high as +1023.75. Operating temperature range is among -20~80.
- Simple SPI Serial output
- Temperature measuring range 0~1023.75
- 12-Bit, 0.25 Resolution
- Integrated Cold-junction compensation circuit
- High impedance differential input
- Open Thermocouple Detection
- Working voltage 5V
- Low power consumption
- Operating temperature range -20~80
- ESD Protection (Human Body Model)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.