Nowadays, WiFi is seen everywhere in our daily life and Arduino microcontrollers are getting more and more popular.
- Support wireless 802.11 b/g/n standards.
- Support STA/AP working modes
- Built-in TCP/IP protocol stack, able to configure a socket.
- Support standard TCP/UDP Server and Client.
- The serial port baud rate supporting 1200/2400/4800/9600/19200/38400/57600/74800/115200 bps.
- Serial port data: 5/6/7/8 bits
- Serial Parity check: None
- Serial port stop bit: 1/2 bit
- Standard Arduino Uno/Mega pin pitch
- Breaks out Arduino Pin 2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12/13
- ESP8266 GPIO 0/2/4/5/9/10/12/13/14/15/16/ADC/EN/UART/ TX/UART RX/UART
- RESET button
- KEY button for multiplexing configuration function
- Two DIP switches enable extended switching between the Arduino and ESP8266 serial ports.
- WiFi operating current: continuous transmission≈700mA(200mA MAX), standby <200uA.
- Wireless transmission rate: 110-460800bps
- Working temperature: -40℃ ~ +125℃
- Dimensions: 69mm*54mm*19mm
- Weight: 22.7g