It is based on the NEO - 6 GPS module, and its pins are compatible with Arduino/MEGA board. Regular GPS pins (RX, TX) can be connected to Arduino D0-D7.
- Using a source GPS antenna;
- connecting TxD and RxD to Ardino pins (D0-D8 optional) by jumping wire, and the default position for the jumper caps is as below:
- D2 < - > RX, D3 < - > TX.
- TF cassette, SPI interface, supporting Arduino library;
- With reset button, supporting directly reset the Arduino baseplate.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.