This Bluetooth module is an HC-06 module and can easily achieve serial wireless data transmission. Its operating frequency is among the most popular 2.4GHz ISM frequency band (i.e. Industrial, scientific and medical). It adopts Bluetooth 2.1+EDR standard. In Bluetooth 2.1, signal transmit time of different devices stands at a 0.5 seconds interval so that the workload of bluetooth chip can be reduced substantially and more sleeping time can be saved for bluetooth. This module is equipped with serial interface, which is easy-to-use and simplifies overall design/development cycle.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth 2.1+ EDR standard
- USB protocol: USB v1.1/2.0
- Operating frequency: 2.4GHz ISM frequency band
- Modulation mode: Gauss frequency Shift Keying
- Transmit power: ≤ 4dBm, second stage
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% Bit Error Rate
- Transmission speed: 2.1Mbps(Max)/160 kbps(Asynchronous); 1Mbps/1Mbps(Synchronous)
- Safety feature: Authentication and encryption
- Supported configuration: Bluetooth serial port (major and minor)
- Supply Voltage: +3.3 VDC 50mA
- Operating temperature: -20 to 55
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.