Keyestudio HM-10 Bluetooth-4.0 V2 adopts TI CC2541 chip, configuration space of 256Kb.
It supports AT command. Users can modify working mode (master/slave), baud rate, device name, paring password, etc.
- Bluetooth protocol: Bluetooth Specification V4.0 BLE
- No byte limit in serial port Transceiving
- In open environment, realize 100m ultra-distance communication with iphone4s
- USB protocol: USB V2.0
- Working frequency: 2.4GHz ISM band
- Modulation method: GFSK(Gaussian Frequency Shift Keying)
- Transmission power: -23dbm, -6dbm, 0dbm, 6dbm, can be modified by AT command.
- Sensitivity: ≤-84dBm at 0.1% BER
- Transmission rate: Asynchronous: 6K bytes ; Synchronous: 6k Bytes
- Security feature: Authentication and encryption
- Supporting service: Central & Peripheral UUID FFE0, FFE1
- Power consumption: Auto sleep mode, stand by current 400uA~800uA, 8.5mA during transmission.
- Power supply: 5V DC
- Working temperature: –5 to +65 Centigrade
More information can be found on the Keyestudio Wiki