The gas sensitive material used in MQ-6 gas sensor is SnO2, which is of lower electrical conductivity in clean air. When there is combustible gas in the environment where sensor resides, the electrical conductivity of the sensor increases with the increase of the combustible gas concentration in the air. The change of electrical conductivity can be converted to the output signal corresponding to that of the gas concentration by using a simple circuit. The sensitivity of MQ-6 gas sensor to propane, butane and liquefied petroleum gas is quite high, and the natural gas can also be well detected. This sensor can detect a variety of combustible gases , making it a low-cost sensor for a variety of applications.
- Good sensitivity to combustible gas in a wide range of concentrations.
- High sensitivity to propane, butane and liquefied petroleum gas.
- Long service life, low cost
- Simple drive circuit
- Household gas leak alarm
- Industrial-level combustible gas alarm
- Portable gas detector
- Product model: MQ-6
- Target gas: liquefied gas, iso-butane, propane, LPG
- Detectable concentration: 300-10000ppm (propane, butane and liquefied gas)
- Loop voltage: Vc ≤24V DC
- Heating voltage: VH 5.0V±0.2V ACorDC
- Load resistance: RL adjustable
- Heating resistance: RH 31Ω±3Ω(Room temperature)
- Heating power: ≤900mW
- Surface resistance of sensitive material Rs 2KΩ-20KΩ(in 2000ppm C3H8 )
- Sensitivity Rs S Rs(in air)/Rs(1000ppm isobutyric
- Concentration slope: α ≤0.6(R2000ppm/R1000ppm LPG)
- Temperature, humidity: 20±2;65%±5%RH
- Standard test circuit: Vc:5.0V±0.1V;
- VH: 5.0V±0.1V
- Preheat time: >=48H
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.