This is a simple soil humidity sensor aims to detect the soil humidity. If the soil is in lack of water, the analog value output by the sensor will decrease, otherwise, it will increase. If you use this sensor to make an automatic watering device, it can detect whether your botany is thirsty to prevent it from withering when you go out. Using the sensor with Arduino controller makes your plant more comfortable and your garden smarter.
- Power Supply Voltage: 3.3V or 5V
- Working Current: ≤ 20mA
- Output Voltage: 0-2.3V (When the sensor is totally immersed in water, the voltage will be 2.3V) 5V power supply,the higher humidity, the higher the output voltage
- Packaging : Electrostatic bag sealing
- Sensor type: Analog output
- Interface definition: Pin1- signal, pin2- GND, pin3 - VCC
See product video: https://youtu.be/PSWdu3rJL5M
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.