Keyestudio solar charger shield boasts the features of collecting energy, power management and charging, as a stacked shield and compatible with UNO R3 control board. On this shield, BAT interface could output 5V when connected to 3.0V-4.2V rechargeable batteries. At same time, the USB interface connected to external power and SOLAR port connected to solar panel can provide power for external batteries. When the DIP switch is dialed to on then either the external batteries or USB port supplies power to UNO R3 board. The CH LED is on when charge the external battery; OK LED indicator will be on if fully charged.
- Battery input voltage: DC 3.0-4.5V
- USB input voltage: DC 4.75-5.25V
- Solar input voltage: DC 4.8-6V
- Maximum output power (with battery): 3W (600mA@5V)
- Ripple voltage: <100mV @ 500mA
- Size: 73*51mm
- Weight: 19.2g