The LM358 Dual Operational Amplifier series consists of two independent, high gain, internally frequency compensated operational amplifiers which were designed specifically to operate from a single power supply over a wide range of voltages.
Operation from split power supplies is also possible and the low power supply current drain is independent of the magnitude of the power supply voltage. Application areas include transducer amplifiers, dc gain blocks and all the conventional op amp circuits which now can be more easily implemented in single power supply systems.
- Internally Frequency Compensated for Unity Gain.
- Large DC Voltage Gain: 100 dB.
- Wide Bandwidth (Unity Gain): 1 MHz.
- Wide Power Supply Range: Single Supply: 3V to 32V.
- Dual Supplies: ±1.5V to ±16V.
- Very Low Supply Current Drain (500μA)—Essentially Independent of Supply Voltage.
- Low Input Offset Voltage: 2 mV.
- Two Internally Compensated Op Amps.
- Eliminates Need for Dual Supplies
- Allows Direct Sensing Near GND and VOUT Compatible with All Forms of Logic
- Compatible with All Forms of Logic
- Power Drain Suitable for Battery Operation
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.