The Lora BEE is a long range transceiver. The BEE allows data to sent and received at low data rates, utilizing spread spectrum communication with high interference immunity and low current consumption.
The BEE is based on Semtech's SX1276/SX1278 chips. The BEE uses Hope RF's patented LoRaTM modulation techniques which can achieve a sensitivity of over -148dBm. LoRaTM provides significant advantages in both blocking and selectivity compared to traditional modulation techniques.
- Operating Frequency: 433MHz
- 168 dB maximum link budget.
- +20 dBm - 100 mW constant RF output vs.
- +14 dBm high efficiency PA.
- Programmable bit rate up to 300 kbps.
- High sensitivity: down to -148 dBm.
- Bullet-proof front end: IIP3 = -12.5 dBm.
- Excellent blocking immunity.
- Low RX current of 10.3 mA, 200 nA register retention.
- Fully integrated synthesizer with a resolution of 61 Hz.
- FSK, GFSK, MSK, GMSK, LoRaTM and OOK modulation.
- Built-in bit synchronizer for clock recovery.
- Preamble detection.
- 127 dB Dynamic Range RSSI.
- Automatic RF Sense and CAD with ultra-fast AFC.
- Packet engine up to 256 bytes with CRC.
- Built-in temperature sensor and low battery indicator.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.