This Mini Illuminated Momentary Power Button is a breadboard-friendly tactile switch that has a built-in LED. It provides a simple way to add a tactile switch and a colorful an illuminated power symbol to your project.
The tact switch is about the same size as 6mm tactile switches and can snap into a breadboard. There are an additional two pins that connect to the anode and cathode of a small LED that shines through the top.
Note that this is a momentary button, not a on-off switch! Also, the LED is not connected to the switch in any way, and does not include a resistor. You'll need to add your own ~1K resistor and control the LED with a microcontroller pin or whatever you like.
The cathode of the LED is the pin closest to the 'line' half of the power symbol.
- Product Diameter: 9.8mm / 0.4"
- Product Height: 8mm / 0.3"
- Voltage rating for tactile switch: 12V
- Current rating for tactile switch: 50mA
- Current rating for LED: ~10mA
- Product Weight: 0.4g/0.0oz