RC522 RFID module adopts original Philips MFRC522 reader circuit chip design, which is easy to use and of low cost, very suitable for equipment development and the designation of RF card. This module can be loaded directly into a variety of reader molds. It adopts 3.3V voltage and can directly connected to the communication module of any CPU board simply via several wires on SPI interface.
- Current :13-26mA / DC 3.3V
- Idle Current :10-13mA / DC 3.3V
- Sleep current: <80uA
- Peak current: <30mA
- Operating Frequency: 13.56MHz
- Supported card types: mifare1 S50, mifare1 S70, mifare UltraLight, mifare Pro, mifare Desfire
- Environmental Operating temperature: -20~+80 degrees Celsius
- Environment Storage temperature: -40~+85 degrees Celsius
- Relative Humidity: 5% -95%
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.