This SHT20 I2C temperature & humidity sensor is equipped with waterproof probe. It comes with the 4C CMOSens® SHT20 temperature & humidity sensor chip and the probe has gone through dual waterproof protection test.
The Arduino SHT20 waterproof temperature & humidity sensor adopts dual waterproof protection techniques. The inner PCB has perfusion and encapsulation protection, and the probe enclosure is made of PE waterproof materials. This is a special waterproof breathable material that allows water molecules to seep in while blocking water droplets from seeping in at the meantime. The sensor won't be damaged even after a long time submerge in the water. There is also a built-in 10k Pull-up resistor and 0.1uf filter capacitor. It enables the sensor to be directly used with the microcontroller such as Arduino. We recommend DFRobot Gravity 4Pin Sensor Adapter convenient.
- Red VCC
- Green GND
- Blue (Black) SDA
- Yellow (White) SCL
- Operating Voltage: 3.3/5V
- Communication Interface: I2C / IIC
- Protection Class: waterproof anti-condensation
- RH Response Time: 8s (tau63%)
- Accuracy: ±3% RH / ±0.3 ℃
- Measuring Range: 0-100% RH / -40-125 ℃
- Dimension: 73mm * 17mm / 2.87 * 0.67 inches
- Weight: 44g