Note: Includes Solar Power Manager 5V and Semi Flexible Monocrystalline Solar Panel (5V 1A).
The DFRobot Solar Power Manager series are designed for IoT projects nd renewable energy projects, providing safe and high-efficiency embedded solar power management modules for makers and application engineers.
Solar Power Manager 5V is a small power and high-efficiency solar power management module designed for 5V solar panel.
It features as MPPT (Maximum Power Point Tracking) function, maximizing the efficiency of the solar panel. The module can provide up to 900mA charging current to 3.7V Li battery with USB charger or solar panel. The ON/OFF controllable DC-DC converters with 5V 1A output satisfies the needs of various solar power projects and low-power applications. The module also employs various protection functions for battery, solar panel and output, which greatly improves the stability and safety of your solar projects.
- Solar Power Management IC: CN3065
- Solar Input Voltage (SOLAR IN): 4.5V~6V
- Battery Input (BAT IN): 3.7V Single cell Li-polymer/Li-ion Battery
- Charge Current(USB/SOLAR IN): 900mA Max trickle charging, constant current, constant voltage three phases charging
- Charging Cutoff Voltage (USB/SOLAR IN): 4.2V±1%
- Regulated Power Supply: 5V 1A
- Regulated Power Supply Efficiency (3.7V BAT IN): 86%@50%Load
- USB/Solar Charge Efficiency: email@example.comV 900mA BAT IN
- Quiescent Current: <1 mA
- Operation Temperature: -40℃～85℃
- Dimension: 33.0mm*63.0mm
- Protection Functions:
- BAT IN: over charge/over discharge/over current/reverse connection protection
- 5V/USB OUT: short circuit/over current/over heat protection
- SOLAR IN: reverse connection protection
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.