The MicroMod Qwiic Carrier Board can be used to rapidly prototype with other Qwiic devices. The MicroMod M.2 socket provides users the freedom to experiment with any processor board in the MicroMod ecosystem. This board also features two Qwiic connectors and four 4-40 screw inserts to connect and mount Qwiic devices.
This version of the SparkFun MicroMod Qwiic Carrier Board features a single port for our standard 1in. by 1in. Qwiic Breakouts. However, you aren't beholden to attaching just one Qwiic breakout since you are able to stack the boards on top of each other, allowing you to hook up a full circuit of Qwiic sensors and accessories to fully utilize your next project!
- M.2 MicroMod Connector
- USB-C Connector
- 3.3V 1A Voltage Regulator
- Qwiic Connectors
- Boot/Reset Buttons
- Charge Circuit
- Four 4-40 Inserts
- Getting Started with MicroMod
- Designing with MicroMod
- MicroMod Info Page
- MicroMod Forums
- SparkFun MicroMod Interface v1.0 - Pinout
- SparkFun MicroMod Interface v1.0 - Pin Descriptions
- SparkFun Eagle Libraries contains example footprints for the M.2 connector and SMD standoff
- M.2 MicroMod Connector Datasheet
- MicroMod Reflowable Standoff Datasheet
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.